In this health check we'll carry out a full assessment of your health, address any symptoms of concern and put a treatment plan in place that will help you to reduce your risk of developing cancer in future as well as support your overall health & wellbeing.
The Cancer Prevention Assessment includes:
- symptom assessment and diagnosis
- thorough medical history, family history and medication history
- lifestyle factor assessment
- clinical examination (including breast, cervix and prostate as required)
- review if previous results
- blood tests & imaging (personalised to your needs)
- whole-body early cancer detection MRI scan
- holistic advice on preventing cancer through diet, lifestyle, exercise and stress reduction
- referrals to our trusted cancer specialists if required
- 1-2 follow up appointments to discuss your results and ensure you're supported every step of the way
Book your FREE discovery call below to find out more and discuss the options available.